A Sketch of Kingston, Massachusetts, by Rev. Zephaniah Willis. Feb. 14th, 1815. Copied from the manuscript copy made by Mr. Cornelius Bartlett of Kingston. Emily Drew typed this copy on February 14, 1935. Handwritten notes are hers.
Oration by Rev. Joseph F. Lovering given for the 150th Anniversary of the Incorporation of the Town of Kingston June 27, 1876. Taken from the Report of the Proceedings and Exercises at the One Hundred and Fiftieth Anniversary of the Incorporation of the Town of Kingston, Mass. June 27, 1876
Historical Sketch, by Dr. T. B. Drew given for the 150th Anniversary of the Incorporation of the Town of Kingston June 27, 1876. Taken from the Report of the Proceedings and Exercises at the One Hundred and Fiftieth Anniversary of the Incorporation of the Town of Kingston, Mass. June 27, 1876
A Historical Sketch of Kingston, Massachusetts by Dr. Thomas Bradford Drew. Read at Kingston, Friday evening, Feb. 26, 1897 for the Adams’ Free Lecture Course.
Vital Records of Kingston, Massachusetts, to the year 1850. Published by the New England Historic Genealogical Society at the Charge of the Eddy Town-Record Fund, Boston, Mass. 1911. This “Tan Book” (as the series was known) is an alphabetical index of births, marriages and deaths in the town of Kingston, Massachusetts from 1726 to 1850. Entries are drawn from town records, church records, gravestone inscriptions and private family records, and arranged alphabetically by family, then given name. [Thanks to OpenLibrary.org for this digital copy.]
Kingston, Massachusetts. Written by Ethel Hobart and published in the New England Magazine in July 1905, this short piece was “copied from the magazine February 12, 1935” by Emily Fuller Drew.
The Story of Jones River in Pligrim Plymouth 1620-1726 which in the latter year became Kingston, Massachusetts. Published in 1920 by the Kingston Branch of the Alliance of Unitarian Women, this little volume has text by Sarah Y. Bailey and photographs by Emily F. Drew. Thanks to the Jones River Landing for the scan.
The Civic Progress of Kingston by Sarah Y. Bailey & A History of Her Industries by Emily F. Drew. Subtitled Two Hundred Years 1726-1926. Published and copyright by the Two Hundredth Anniversary Committee of the Town of Kingston, Massachusetts, these two-volumes-in-one were written by Sarah Y. Bailey and Emily F. Drew. Again, thanks to the Jones River Landing for the scan.
Laddie: A Christmas Story. Written by the first- and second-grade students of the Howland’s Lane School in 1928, Laddie was edited by the long-tenured teacher Elspeth Hardy and illustrated by Marion Cobb Dries, a KHS graduate.
“Kingston’s Just Right for Your Plant Site,” a 1965 brochure published by the Kingston’s Industrial Development Commission.
“Historic Village Walking Tour,” a brochure created by the Kingston Historical Commission.